Thursday, August 14, 2014

Zillow’s going coast-to-coast shining the spotlight on some of the best agents in cities across the country

A few days ago, I received an email to the Zillow Pros blog. Much to my surprise, when I clicked the link, I found Zillow had done a feature on me! Wow!

Below is the blog, or you can also click here to see it on Zillow.

Top Real Estate Agent: Julie Wyss, San Jose, CA
DATE:AUGUST 12, 2014 | CATEGORY:REAL ESTATE PROS | AUTHOR:ALENA PILICHOWSKI

Zillow’s going coast-to-coast shining the spotlight on some of the best agents in cities across the country. These Zillow Premier Agents are successful in their community and have used Zillow to help grow their business.

Today’s San Jose, CA agent uses her entrepreneurial spirit and understanding of the unique Bay Area housing market to get the best deals for buyers, sellers and real estate investors alike. And, in return for their trust and business, she hosts biannual parties for her clients and vendors as a way to show her appreciation.


Introducing:

Name: Julie Wyss

Brokerage: Keller Williams Los Gatos Bay Area Estates

Years in business: 13

Years as a Zillow Premier Agent: 4

Favorite home style: Mediterranean

We asked Julie what makes her successful. Here’s what she had to say:

Zillow: Why are you successful as a real estate agent?
Julie: I have a team of very talented professionals providing the ultimate level of service and seamless support for every transaction. I earn client trust by demonstrating commitment and high values, communicating completely and clearly, and making transactions excitingly enjoyable. I am passionate about achieving the best possible price for both my buyers and my sellers.

Zillow: Who or what inspired you to work in real estate?
Julie: I’ve been an entrepreneur for many years, and I also worked in the mortgage business. I’m exceptionally driven and detail-oriented, understand the Bay Area housing market, and generally love helping people. All of these things led me to the real estate industry.

Zillow: What is the best part of your job?
Julie: I love working with both buyers and sellers in the Bay Area because each listing is a new challenge, and it’s always rewarding to help my clients get the best possible price for their property. The “residential matchmaking” process is exciting as well; helping buyers find a home that is just perfect for them. I also have a few real estate investors I work closely with. Finding them that next “diamond in the rough” is great fun!

Twice a year, I hold appreciation events to thank all of my clients and vendors. I thoroughly enjoy being able to hold parties in honor of all of these wonderful people.

Zillow: What are three pieces of advice you have for success on Zillow?
Julie:

1. Follow up with all valid leads.
2. Be sure to get reviews.
3. Contribute to the Zillow platform to boost your visibility by boosting theirs.[Julie Wyss picnic]Hosting appreciation events for her clients is one of Julie Wyss’ favorite parts of her job as a real estate agent.

Zillow: What real estate time-saving tips do you have?
Julie: Find capable, talented people to be a part of your team. Let them manage certain aspects of transactions (marketing, project and document management, etc.) so you, as the agent, can focus on bringing in new business.

Zillow: How do you manage your to-do list?
Julie: I use Evernote to keep track of individual listings and I use checklists for both buyer and seller transactions.

Zillow: When you’re not selling real estate, what do you enjoy in your free time?
Julie: I enjoy hiking, mountain biking, and generally staying fit. I also enjoy great restaurants, wine tasting, traveling, and spending time with my family and friends. Most of all, I love having a happy home life with my husband and three children.

Zillow: How do you stay active in the local community?
Julie: I stay active in the local community by participating in local trail running events, supporting local schools, and hosting music festivals.

To learn from top agents, be sure to attend one of the free Zillow Agent Events, coming to a city near you. Know someone who deserves to be in the spotlight? Tweet @ZillowForPros with your nomination. View past pros featured in the Agent Spotlight here.

If you have a need for a real estate professional, please contact me. I would also appreciate your vote of confidence by passing my name to anyone you may know who would benefit from my services.


                                       
                 408.687.2026 |  Julie@JulieWyss.com | www.JulieWyss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment