Monday, July 7, 2014

We've Launched Our New Website!

We've Launched Our New Website!

A few weeks ago, we launched our new, robust website to better serve our clients.

In addition to real-time inventory in all local towns and neighborhoods, an MLS search, my listings, testimonials from past clients and an introduction to all of the Team Wyss players, the site now includes a fantastic school locator application powered by School Scout!


We welcome you to visit our new site and put the school search app through its paces.


If you have a need for a real estate professional, please contact me. I would also appreciate your vote of confidence by passing my name to anyone you may know who would benefit from my services.




 408.687.2026 |  Julie@JulieWyss.comwww.JulieWyss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment